Best Telecommunication software
Finding the best Telecommunication Software for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
In telecommunication industry, the telecommunications system is a complex structure which enables transmission of signs, signals, words, writings, messages, images, sounds and any type of information via various means such as wires, radio waves, optical fiber cable or even electromagnetic waves. Examples of telecommunications systems are the telephone network, the radio broadcasting system, computer networks, and the internet.
There are three major benefits of using a telecommunication software system in business:
- Enhances Customer Service: A telecommunication software system allows quick and effective exchange of conversation between the business employee and the customer, and thus enhances customer service.
- Enables Teamwork: A telecommunication software system reduces organizational silos by providing quick, effective and location-flexible means of communication among the employees and thus encourages teamwork. Thus a telecommunication software enables the employees to brainstorm and take faster decisions.
- Reduces Operational Costs: Telecommunications via the internet through means such as email, video conferencing, etc. saves various expenses including phone bills, postal charges, and cost of paper. Also with video conferencing through telecommunication software system, there’s no need to travel to different places for meetings and thus lesser travel expenses have to be incurred.
Basically, a telecommunications system includes a transmitter to accept information and convert it into a signal, a transmission medium to carry the signal, and a receiver to receive the signal and convert it back into usable information. This applies to all types of communication systems. In the digital age, the most used telecommunication software system is a network. A network not only includes the basic elements listed above, but also the infrastructure and controls needed to support the system.
There are 6 basic components to a telecommunications system network:
- Terminals(Input And Output Devices): These provide the starting and stopping points of all communication. These are also known as nodes. Some of the examples of devices containing terminations are telephones, fax machines, computer terminals, network devices, printers, workstations, etc.
- Telecommunication Channels: Telecommunication channels transmit and receive data. These include various type of and cables and wireless radio frequencies.
- Telecommunication Processors: Telecommunication processors provide a number of control and support functions such as converting data from analog to digital, and back.
- Control Software: A control software in a telecommunications system manages the functions and activities of the network.
- Messages: Messages represent the actual data that is being transmitted.
- Protocols: A protocol in a telecommunications system specifies the methodology to handle the messages.
There are five major types of telecommunication software system networks:
- Computer Networks: Computer networks consist of various computers and devices connected to one another for the sake of transferring information among them. Eg. sharing various office files through computers. This telecommunication software network can be supported by ARPANET, ethernet, internet or a wireless network. Computer networks are further classified into Local Area Networks(LAN), Wide Area Networks(WAN) and Metropolitan Area Networks(MAN)
- Public Switched Telephone Networks: Public switched telephone network consists of all types of telephone networks such as telephone lines, fiber optic cables, microwave transmission links, cellular networks, communication satellites, and undersea telephone cables.
- Packet Switched Networks: A Packet Switched Network(PSN) groups and sends data in the form of small packets. It supports sending data or network packets between a source and destination node over a network channel that is shared between multiple users and/or applications. This telecommunication software network can also be called a connectionless network as it does not create a permanent connection between a source and the destination node.
- Radio Networks: There are currently two types of radio networks available in the telecommunications systems, namely the one-to-many(simplex communication) broadcast network, and the two-way radio(duplex communication). The one-to-many broadcast network is generally used for public information and mass-media entertainment. And the two-way radio i.e. duplex communication is public safety and services such as police, fire, cabs, and delivery services.
- Television Networks: A Television Network in a telecommunications system is used for distribution of television program content. In this network, a central operation provides programming to many television stations or pay television providers. Examples of television networks are BBC, NBC, and CBC.
- Telephone System: A telephone system uses cable as a transmission medium. A telephone system or a business phone system is available in various types which vary according to their capabilities and features. Some of the types of the business phone system are IVR software and cloud telephony software, etc. Here’s how a telephone system works -
- Step 1: The data source produces the data to be transmitted.
- Step 2: The transmitter encodes this data
- Step 3: The telephone cable acts as a medium
- Step 4: The receiver decodes the transmission back to the original data.
- Step 5: The data reaches it’s a destination, i.e the receiver of the information
- Radio And Television: Radio and television networks in the telecommunication industry have an antenna as compared to a transmitter in a telephone. This antenna turns the electrical signals into radio waves to enable them to travel to the extent of thousands of kilometers around the earth or even up to space, and back from there.
- Local Area Network(LAN): A LAN in the telecommunication industry, connects the computer systems and devices in a specific geographical area in ring, bus, hierarchical, star or hybrid network designs.
- Wide Area Network(WAN): A WAN ties large geographic regions together using microwave and satellite transmission or through telephone lines.
- Metropolitan Area Network(MAN): A MAN connects the computers and devices inside a large, specific city area in network designs such as Ring, Bus, Hierarchical, Star or Hybrid.
A telecommunications system may prove to be a turning point for your business growth by increasing productivity of employees, enabling customer satisfaction and thus increasing your sales turnover. So what are you waiting for? Choose the best-suited telecommunications software for your business from our website and contact us to get the quote now.
RingCentral is the award-winning solution for communication and collaboration. It is the server-based, most flexible, customized and cost effective solution. Empower the workforces to be connected by voice, video calling, team messaging, collaboration, online conference meetings. View Profile
Freshcaller is a cloud-based call center solution. You can set-up your business call center in 2 minutes. You can focus solely on scaling your business without having to worry about the complexities of managing a call center. View Profile
A B2B SaaS company for outbound call centers. We provide software for industries like telecom, finance, insurance etc. Thousands of agents are using Adversus daily for improving outbound prospecting in Europe and US based companies. View Profile
AVOXI Genius is the first affordable cloud-based call center software platform to integrate with your contact center solution. With phone numbers in 170+ countries, easily manage your business communications from anywhere in the world. View Profile
CallHippo, the most powerful and easy-to-use VoIP based Virtual Phone System, which takes your business productivity & sales engagement to the next level. View Profile
Threads is a cloud-based application that records your entire organization's emails and phone calls and allows you to view, share and investigate them in an easy-to-use, intuitive interface.
PIck voice broadcasting services from CallCenterHosting to outreach your leads and witness a substantial increase in the numbers of clients. Sign up for a 7-day free trial.
Our Hosted Phone System is a cloud-based PBX solution that provides you with loads of features that help you improve your business productivity. We also provide you with 24x7 support to cater to all your needs.
MyOperator serves as a virtual intelligent phone operator for businesses that manages, tracks and stores all the call details and business leads. They offer Toll Free number with a smart call management system or virtual PBX system. It helps to builds a target database which can be used to improve telecommunication.
mTalkz offers Cloud-Enabled messaging platform with ergonomic UI access panels and easy to use integration API. This SAAS software enables enterprises to send SMS and Voice notifications to its clients across the world. Any enterprise system can be connected.
Servetel is the leading cloud telephony service provider in India that facilitates you with cloud telephony solutions for all your business needs. We spark your business communication with our economical, innovative and handy cloud solutions.
Knowlarity is a leading cloud telephony solutions provider in India enabling streamlined business communication on the cloud. Switching to cloud solutions will upgrade the existing traditional contact center to a smarter virtual calling platform.
Ajura helps users to make cheap international calls & avail low-cost international roaming while traveling abroad. The mobile app is available for Android & iOS.
An interactive voice response system (IVRS) hosted in the cloud is called Cloud Telephony, it is an automated bot that answers your phone call, asks you the questions based on your enquires and you respond to it using your keypad (DTMF).
D7SMS by Direct7Networks provides Reliable and Cost-effective Communication SMS solutions to businesses across all industries specializing in providing worldwide SMS transmission using D7 Networks own connectivity to global mobile network operators.
Bay Talkitec has been providing the best-in-class Call management & IVR systems and has successfully executed user friendly and multi-purpose IVR installations across diverse sectors. We have the expertise to integrate IVR applications into existing customer contact centers with various forms of call transfers including information dissemination, using CTI technologies.
HoduCC Omnichannel offers a streamlined end-to-end communication solution. Its effective use of data allows seamless experience across all channels including Voice, Video, Email, SMS, Live Chat, Integration with Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp for Business & Instagram.
Digimiles is Leader in Enterprise Messaging, which offers SMS Gateway services such as Transactional SMS, Promotional SMS, SMS API with reliable platform for all your business communication needs. It's the guarantee we offer, SMS will get delivered.
Kaleyra is a global cloud communications software provider that offers multi-channel integrated communication services, comprising Messaging, Voice and WhatsApp. Worldwide, 3000+ enterprises including Fortune 500 brands such as MasterCard, Hyundai, & Amazon use Kaleyra
MOBtexting is a leading Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS). MOBtexting provides A2P Messaging & Cloud Telephony Services to promote businesses, automate customer interactions, improve customer engagement, track the communication, etc.
Cadebill is an integrated solution for all facets of a telecom business – starting from telecommunications billing needs to managing the entire operation.
Bay Talkitec's 3G Lawful Intercept (LI) solution which is a breakthrough concept in 3G communications world, that enables 3G video call line interception. This application allows Law Enforcement Agnecies (LEA) to carry out telephone line interception in real-time.
ChikPea leads the Telecom Industry with solutions for quoting, order management, subscription billing, and change management. It's designed for use by Telco vendors to model products, manage sales orders for wireline, wireless, IP, data, and other managed services while creating the final dataset to integrate with billing and provisioning systems.
CosmoConf, an enterprise feature rich conferencing software solution for audio, web and video. Attend your meeting from anywhere with ease.
CosmoBS, a multi-tenant voice and SMS broadcasting solution is an advanced automated solution which is sleeved with state-of-the-art features and thus, best suited for small to big sized enterprises.