Best Staffing software
Finding the best Staffing Software for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
It is a suite of applications majorly used by staffing agencies and talent management firms to manage both - Hiring new talent for their customers and managing the customer relationship. In comparison with the talent management software or Applicant Tracking System, Staffing software solutions are designed to fulfill staffing agencies needs. Whereas, ATS is usually used by the HR department of a company or organization.
Since staffing agencies have to hire new talents for their clients, they need a mechanism that can track the flow of new recruitment. We can say online staffing software is a combination of Applicant Tracking System and Customer Relationship Management.
The staffing software solutions, also known as staff management software is used by the biggest staffing agencies of the world like Adecco, Manpower, and Randstad.
Top staffing and recruiting software in the industry provide the following features, have a look:
- Top staffing software provide features to post and manage job openings for their clients. Such features help staffing agencies to meet the requirements from their clients.
- They allow candidates to apply and create a profile, submit resumes, and other documents like cover letters, SOPs, or recommendation letters. This is a similar feature as Applicant Tracking System.
- Allow recruiters to find the most suited applicants for the job through various features. Staff management software allows recruiters to filter resumes based on skills, education, qualification, grades, and other keywords recruiters wish to.
- Allow recruiters to manage various types of work contracts like part-time jobs, full-time jobs, limited-time contracts, internships, permanent recruitment, or temporary staffing.
- Show the progress of recruiting campaigns by various charts, flow diagrams, statistics, and other reports.
- Allow recruiters to import and export data to clients and home system.
- Set up automation to ease the recruitment process like emailing candidates, inviting candidates for HR round, or main interview.
- Best staffing software solutions allow recruiters to handle client relationship effectively.
- Many online staffing software solutions allow users to set up their own automation to carry recruitment process.
- Staffing agency software solutions are also lead generation and customer relationship management
- Staffing agency software can bridge the gap between the front end and the back end of any staffing agency. Staffing agency software can be used to used to track documents and make inter-departmental communication very smooth.
- It can save a lot of time of your as well as your clients if you allow access to the process of hiring to your clients. You can give limited access as well. Basically, by giving access, you will save a lot of time from answering client queries as they can find any information on their own. Clients can witness the hiring process status, selected candidates, qualifications of candidates, resumes, recommendation letter, SOPs, and other documents.
- Staff software can be integrated with other software within your agency to effectively transfer data or reports. For example, staff software has all the data regarding clients whos recruitment process is finished, now it’s time to send invoices. You can integrate staff software with accounting software and pull that data off directly.
- Automation in staffing and recruiting software can make your process extremely easy. After a few trials, you can actually make the process of initial recruiting automatic. You can set the automation according to your own company procedure, but the hiring process is more or less the same. Starting from client requests for talented employees to closing the customers by fulfilling their needs, staffing agency software can really be a blessing.
- It will empower you with a lot of data to analyze various statistics. Whether it is internal or external, you can figure out the current scenarios of recruiting. For example, according to a lot of data you have over the years, you can answer various questions like the agency is meeting the recruitment goals or not, if the agency is not meeting the goals what are the reasons, whether you’re finding the right talents from the right region, for how much time employees are working after joining your clients organization, and so on. Staffing recruiting software is amazing to find such answers. In simple words, it can provide a lot of data to you over the years that can answer your every question.
- Of course, the best staff software also allows you to track the performance of your own employees.
- It also includes a CRM within. Such suite of features will help you analyze the nature of your business and find answers to the questions like,
- How many customers the agency is closing each month?
- What is the average time to meet the client requirements?
- What is the success rate of the agency?
- What are the feedbacks from our customers?
- Are the customers meeting their needs?
To find the right one amongst the top staffing software, you need to first figure out what are your needs exactly? That will lead you to the exact answers. Here is the process of exactly finding the right tool among the best staffing and recruiting software.
1. Define Your Needs
The first thing you need to do is defining your own needs. You need to ask yourself a couple of questions to jump on a conclusion. Here are some of the questions to try:
- What is the current flow of the clients at this point?
- What problems your agency is facing right now and how staff management software can solve it?
- Do you need automation in your agency at this point?
- What is the flow of clients that you see in the next couple of years? Would you be needing staff management software at that time?
- Is the efficiency of your agency very low?
By asking such questions you can figure out your exact needs, and that’ll help you in further steps.
2. What is Your Budget?
The most important question you have to ask after defining your need is - the budget. Because looking out for software that fits in your agency but doesn’t fit in your budget is a painful process. That’s why you need to establish a budget limit, so you can take a more mindful decision.
3. Filter The Right Staff Management Software
Now that you have established your need and budget, you can easily filter the right set of software that suits your agency. In this process, some of the software will not meet your requirements, some will not fit in your budget. But at the end of this step, you’ll have a couple of names that will be perfect for your business. It’s up to you which one to pick from the list!
Without following these steps, either you’ll pick the software that will cost you more or that will not fulfill your needs. That is why it is important to go through these steps.
Staffing and Recruiting Software Related Articles
CEIPAL TalentHire is an AI-driven, fully integrated ATS which assists staffing and recruiting firms in automating their workflows and enables them to quickly identify vacancies, promptly source and screen applicants, then effortlessly place and digitally onboard them. View Profile
Great recruiters know how to find great candidates. It's all the other things, like scheduling interviews and sending out status updates that they need help with. So, we built Freshteam to help recruiters focus on the only thing that matters: recruiting. View Profile
CakeHR is fast-becoming 1 software in staff leave and employee database management. By reducing the overhead time and money spent on paper chasing employees' leave requests, CakeHR helps you to solve your HR challenges and let’s you to focus on building your business! View Profile
ZOHO lets you manage resumes seamlessly. Your candidates and clients get updated with any latest information about your business. Enjoy a wide online coverage for your job adverts, and run your business from wherever you are.
HRMantra is the World's most feature rich HR and Payroll software helping automate the most complicated of hire to retire HR processes easily using its CRORES of ready to use features. It saves 30 min per emp per day giving over 10 times ROI. 100% project success assured.
Keka is an employee experience platform. The only HR & Payroll software that is employee centric. Unlike traditional HR systems, they are a modern new generation platform focused on user experience and simplifying complex workflows. For any employee-centric company, managing the HR, Payroll, and Talent Management is the key activities.
We couldn't find an HR solution that all stakeholders (employees, leaders, and HR) loved. So, we created one. Qandle - End-to-end HR solution that is smart, beautiful, and completely configurable, with a fully functional mobile app. Free Demo and Trials available.
Oorwin Hire eases down the recruitment process for human resource management. It handles interview management, candidate ranking, and other recruitment activities in no time. This HR software is a time saver which Accelerate screening customizes recruitment process and workflow with smart recruitment analytics.
TalentRecruit Software is built on the core principles of Automation, Intelligence & Analytics. Our innovative cloud-based recruitment automation platform is driven by Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to improve the top & bottom line of your organization
We are a focussed HR solution provider for corporate. We offer end to end HR solution from recruitment to retirement covering entire employee life cycle in an organisation. Our solution can be delivered as a product that can be used by the customer at his location or the software can be accessed from our cloud platform or we can offer outsourced services for attendance and payroll.
Great recruiters know how to find great candidates. It's all the other things, like scheduling interviews and sending out status updates that they need help with. So, we built Freshteam to help recruiters focus on the only thing that matters: recruiting.
PCRecruiter provides recruiting and staffing professionals with a complete suite of tools for tracking candidates, clients, and jobs. Flexible fields, forms, and flows allow PCRecruiter to conform to practically any business model, company size, or recruitment vertical.
Top Echelon as one of the top staffing software solutions simplifies your hiring process by speeding up the tracking and management of candidates. Feel the real value of optimized communications between your business and the clients. This staffing software is actually your only surest way of achieving prosperity.
CATS Applicant Tracking System is the fastest growing and most widely used system for professional recruiters. CATS is a web-based solution for the entire hiring process. We offer a high powered system without the high price.
Source and track your potential candidates with an abundance of ease. Talentnow staffing software can automatically import candidates from various sources such as integrated career websites, integrated mailboxes, and integrated job boards among others.
Recruiterbox applicant tracking system is the easiest way to receive and manage job applications to your company. It is more efficient than email and simpler than any other recruitment software. It is one of the best open source recruitment management software.
iCIMS empowers organizations to streamline the talent acquisition process and simplify applicant tracking onto one easy-to-use applicant tracking system. Make quality hires, streamline processes, engage the right candidates, and monitor key metrics all within one powerful application.
This staffing software is among the few with an automated email-calendar integration to simplify your work even further. Take a quick look at the performance of your candidates and even record the interactions. No more clicks as you can directly send various emails from your pipeline.
Recruiterflow is absolutely a top staffing software of staffing and recruiting. You can directly pick your next recruits from your inbox. Easy upload of files on the various profiles, which makes the best staffing software. You can use recipes to quickly come up with wonderful rules to communicate with clients and potential candidates.
StaffingGo is a single system to manage staffing business from client contract to recurring billing & associate's hires to retire - HRMS life cycle. Lead Proposal Tracking, Meeting management, Automating contract line items for recurring Billing, Payroll & Time sheets.
Ramco HCM enables organizations to simplify their HR strategy through a unified HR software from hire to retire. It offers Core HR, Time and Attendance, Global Payroll, Talent Management, Recruitment, Planning & Analytics. Ramco HCM empowers through next-gen tech like bots, Zero UI, in-memory payroll enabling Digital HR.
Vincere is the world’s 1st fifth-gen software for ambitious recruiters. We are user(You)-centric, data minded, process driven, mobile enabled and inexpensive. Don't take our word for it, try it for yourself. No contracts, no fuss. Start your 14-day free trial.
Kronos helps you manage your staff maximizing their performance thus bringing more profit. It has no downtime, is flexible, has a strong industry presence, can adapt to new technology fastly, etc.
Humanity helps you gain a competitive advantage by providing you tools for better staffing. It helps the recruiting industry to manage employee time, cost and performance, of staff efficiently.
JobAdder is a powerful recruitment management platform for recruitment professionals, offering simplicity, mobility and superior support. Software is only as good as the people behind it.