Best Recruitment Software & Recruitment Tools to Find the Right Talent
Finding the best Recruitment Software for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
Recruitment software refers to a multi-component recruitment tools that automate the process of recruitment – finding, attracting, evaluating, interviewing and hiring and onboarding a new employee. Recruiters are under a lot of pressure. There is a scarcity of highly-qualified professionals. Plus, the competing demands – decreased recruiter headcount and increased hiring volume – can be quite draining. According to Jobvite, a Californian firm that specializes in the recruitment and recruiting software, about 65% of recruiters are still grappling with the shortage of talent. As a result, it is becoming more and more difficult for the HR to fill different positions in the organization.
But, thanks to recruiting solution, you no longer have to burn hours on the end reviewing thousands of resumes in search for top talent.
- Efficient job postings: You are not the only employer looking for qualified candidates. Other companies are in competition with you too to get the best applicants. It becomes hard for you to stand out from the muck. The recruiting software helps to easily post on different job boards, giving you more visibility. The recruitment software should also help you create branded career website your business.
- 24/7 access: If you have already posted your job, you need to monitor how the applicants are responding to it. Your recruiting solution should be such that it can be accessed when you are both in and out office. That way, you will be able to respond to the best candidates faster. Also, other members of the recruitment team can easily monitor how the recruiting process is progressing.
- More applicants: Small business always run into budgetary constraints. That means the increased cost of finding and hiring new employees can be a challenge. In most cases, recruitment software vendors parent with bigger job sites, giving you access to high-quality applicants you need for your job.
- Save on hiring time: This is one of the top reasons your business need talent acquisition software. The recruitment tools help in saving time spent in the hiring process by streamlining the whole process of recruitment. It simplifies communication between departments, automatically screens the candidates and ranks them according to their qualifications.
- Easy collaboration: It’s essential that all departments in a company collaborate. When you are hiring it is even more important for all departments in the organization to stay in touch. Recruiting solution helps in facilitating communication within the organization. This ensures that nobody is left out in the decision-making process.
All recruitment software isn’t equal. The different software serves different purposes within the talent acquisition lifecycle:
- Source: When you want to search for talent, this is the software you need. The software scours profiles, org tress and recruiting and resume databases to find the information you need about candidates that could be fit for your business.
- Engage: Once you have found the information about different candidates, your recruiting team needs this software to focus on the candidate. You could engage them through phone calls, email, text messages and private messages.
- Selection: After sourcing and engaging your customers the next thing on the line would be selecting the right talent. And, this is where you need recruiting technology to perform background checks and assessments and help identify the best candidate.
The following are the qualities of recruitment software that will make it more efficient.
- Web-based: A system that is web-based enables the employees to access the database it from wherever they are. It also takes off the burden of maintaining and updating the system from your IT team.
- User-friendly: Recruitment tools may have a very complicated functionality. But, that should not make the learning curve life-or-death experience. It should be easy to use for everyone in your HR team.
- Talent pool: A good recruiting software should ensure that the candidates who were not picked for the job continue to be in touch with the organization. The candidate tracking software should be able to save their information in the talent pool (but, make you sure they are giving you a nod for it). This makes it easier for the organization to consider them in case any vacancies arise in the future.
- CV Parsing: The recruitment tools should be able to automatically scan the specific data of each candidate. As such, the software will help directly extract, modify and modify it to suit the needs of the company.
- Matching: The recruitment software should easily match between the applicants and their skills to the needs of your organization. As such, it makes it easier for recruiters to pick a candidate who will best serve their needs.
Know your options: Before you engage the relevant software providers, make sure that everything is clear. What’s your budget? What are your IT objectives? Are you familiar with the different recruiting software in the market today?
Get sufficient training: You can go for either online training or onsite training. Do your due diligence and go for the training that will adequately equip you for the job ahead. For example, onsite training gives you an opportunity to enjoy a more detailed discussion compared to online-based training.
Get the best value for your money: What’s your personal experience with the recruiting software? Have you (or your team) tried the project before taking the plunge? Are there any other configurations you’d want before you okay the purchase? Does it have all the recruitment tools you will need in your organization?
Leave the intern to do the job: Many HR managers get tempted to delegate their duty to interns and other not-so experienced staff. The caveat is they might not capture all that is needed during their implementation process. There might as well by-pass the primary stakeholders in the process of implementation.
Hasten the data transfer: That would be suicide for your organization. You need to come-up with HR procedures that you need to follow when implementing the recruiting software management system. That way, you won’t run the risk of losing or messing up with critical organizational data.
Take the back seat and let things happen: Always ask the software providers any question you may be having. Most providers will go the extra mile to please their client, take advantage of this. Feel free to discuss any specific requirement that you may be having.
Applicant Tracking Software speeds the hiring process by providing you with an ability to manage candidates, sort them according to your specific requirements, post jobs and parse CVs to find out the best candidates for the job. On the other hand, recruitment software not only tracks applicants but also helps connect candidates with their clients.
- Your unique business needs: Different businesses have different needs. You need to look out for software that serves your unique business needs.
- Quality of communication: A Good recruiting solution software should allow easy collaboration among the recruiting team. Besides, it should also relay information all the team members in real-time.
- Social media recruits: The software should also enable you to access the passive candidates from the social media. This helps you to find the few qualified candidates tucked in the social media platforms.
- Ease of assimilation: Most companies prefer integrating their website with the free recruitment software. That way, it becomes easy for the company to source the candidates from their website.
Times are changing, and so is the business landscape and the tech space. What is trending now might be rendered obsolete by future discoveries. So there are couples of questions you need to ask yourself before you invest in particular recruitment software:
1. What’s the future of the recruitment tools?
You need to make sure the software won’t be tossed to the bin by the technological revolution.
2. Where are they going to store my data?
Clients data is your business. You need to know who is looking after it, the security measures they are putting in place and probably where their data centers are located.
3. Which devices can you access it on?
Your recruitment tools should be accessed not only on your PC but also on your mobile and tablet.
4. What kind of customer support are they providing?
You want to run into challenge only to run into a clueless rep.
5. How often is your software updated?
You are going to stick to your provider of choice for many years. That means, if they don’t update system, you might up with an ineffective, obsolete product that will cost you business in the future.
Here are some benefits your recruiting team will get for investing in recruiting solution software:
- Easy applicant tracking: What happens when HR team hires a member of staff only to realize they missed a more qualified employee down the line? It feels bad. But it happens. Sometimes when you have to rummage through hundreds of applications, it is easy to overlook the qualified people. However, recruitment software helps you track applicant’s qualifications, giving you the crème de la crème you are desperately looking for.
- Mobility: One of the benefits of enterprise mobility is that you can easily access information anywhere you are, anytime. Whether you are in the office or at home and want to make critical hiring decisions, the recruiting software systems should be easily accessed through your mobile or tablet.
- Secure Cloud-Based storage: Your client data makes the core of your business. You need to keep applicants’ records secure. But, this is not possible to achieve with the traditional paper. However, thanks to recruiting software technology, you can go paperless in your HR that way, sensitive applicants’ information including salary details, social security numbers, and home addresses can never be leaked.
- Helps you make internal and external recruitment: You company should recruit both internally and externally. What many HR Software might not notice is the superstar staff who may be working in the company. Instead of hiring externally you can give these a chance to move up the leader when positions are available. Thanks to the software system, you can use the existing employee records retention to single-out the most deserving members of your team. You can also compare them with the external applicants and see who will be a better fit.
- Video interviews: With the introduction of a video interview, the resume is slowly becoming outdated. As such, the applicants present themselves in-person over video-conferencing platforms for consideration. Examples of recruiting software that allows video interviews include Wepow, Montage, and RecRight.
- Going mobile: Proliferation of smartphones means more and more people are adopting these devices as the primary communication media. And that means every recruitment software should be mobile responsive.
- Integration with social media platforms: Websites like Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook play a great role in recruiting. Job seekers are using these platforms to increase their odds of landing new jobs. That means your recruitment software should seamlessly integrate with these sites to allow you to search for workers on the app.
Hiring new employees is becoming a tough affair today. There are many applicants for each job opening compared to the recruitment team. As result, many get overwhelmed and hire the wrong person for the team. But, investing in good recruiting software will take the pain away from you.
A perfect recruiting solution for SMEs
It perfectly defines an austere yet adroit recruiting software for your business. Your hunt will end-up with CEIPAL TalentHire, the comprehensive recruitment software. You can unveil the whole plethora of up-to-the-minute recruiting tools by a simple sign up. Its compatibility with leading mobile platforms further intensifies its practicality. View Profile
Freshteam carries our all sort of management including the candidate, interview, resume search, Job Requisition and Posting etc using API. Perfect for start-ups and SMEs, this recruitment management software is supported on Web App and Android platform. View Profile
CakeHR is fast-becoming 1 software in staff leave and employee database management. By reducing the overhead time and money spent on paper chasing employees' leave requests, CakeHR helps you to solve your HR challenges and let’s you to focus on building your business! View Profile
Mightbe is a cloud based recruitment software which automates all recruitment processes for recruitment companies. Mightbe software automates all business requirements including employer management, job seeker management, job posting and many more.
Transformify transforms the working lifecycle by hiring fast and save 60% of recruitment costs. Transformify a recruitment platform which hire good candidates anddiversify your workforce in "one go".
Award-winning recruitment software with features including Applicant Tracking System, video interviewing, onboarding, job boards & contractor management. Helps to cut recruitment costs and time to hire, finding best candidates quickly.
RECRUiiT will develop a compressive recruiting framework for your recruiting agency that is required for hassle-free hiring. The recruitment database software can do automated application reviewing and smart resume filtering.
Recruitive Software is a fully featured Applicant Tracking Software designed to serve Startups, Enterprises. Recruitive Software provides end-to-end solutions designed for Windows. This online Applicant Tracking system offers Training Management, Background Screening, Recruiting Firms, Interaction Tracking, Resume Parsing at one place.
All-in-One online recruitment system
Zoho Recruit is the recruiting software serves the motto to ease down the tedious task of hiring most competent candidates for enterprises. Via worthy aid of this recruitment tool, a company can analyze the competency of the candidates by simply creating a profile for free.
Most powerful recruitment online software
As an effective recruitment tool, HRMantra lends a hand to while you struggle to manage the details of your manpower. HRMantra ameliorates the efficacy of a firm by keeping a check on its employee’s performance. One can easily maintain the records such as salary, leave and attendance and work accordingly.
Easy to use recruiting software for small business
Hiring the best talent was never easy before the launch of Keka, the most trusted recruiting solution. It fully streamlines the workflow within an organization to handle the tedious task such as leave and attendance management, salary and bonus dispersion and employee performance records.
Qandle recruitment management software provides a complete HR software features, includes 36 applications, which provides core HR requirements such as performance management, leaves management, payroll etc.
Farsight is a leading HR recruiting software to build organizations internal and external HR eco-system. It is the most efficient recruitment software to solve organizational challenges to recruit the right candidates. We offer high-end technologies to offer competitive advantages.
TalentRecruit Software is an automated cloud-based recruitment platform and is driven by artificial intelligence is one of the most agile recruiting software. It works with dual efficiency. It streamlines recruitment with managing application, interview, candidate, recruiting management along with assessments, onboarding etc.
Best HR software securely in 3 simple steps with ADP Vista HCM – a highly configurable and secure cloud based HR software designed for small to large businesses. With us, you can generate all the necessary HR & payroll reports like payslips, tax slips, form-16 & 24Q, PF, ESI, PT and LWF.
The best SaaS cloud based recruitment management software
This SAAS based recruitment software saves your efforts and time, which one has to put in hiring best talents. Ubi recruiting software grants you an ability to track the applicants. You can easily pick the right candidate without analyzing piles of irrelevant applications.
#1 Employee Experience Platform | Zimyo HRMS is a human resource management solution that empowers organizations to manage and retain great talent!
Freshteam carries our all sort of management including the candidate, interview, resume search, Job Requisition and Posting etc using API. Perfect for start-ups and SMEs, this recruitment management software is supported on Web App and Android platform.
Klimb combines powerful automation technology, deep recruiting knowledge and simple user experiences to redefine recruiting software. Klimb offers a best in class ATS and is rated #1 in ease of use by recruiters.
A cloud-based recruiting software
A cloud-based recruitment software to help you find the right candidates with the requisite skills. To assess the proficiency of the candidates, this recruiting software offers various aptitude based tests that give us an insight of the KSA knowledge, skills and ability of the applicants.
iClickats is a data driven applicant tracking system built by Recruiters who have scaled up Unicorn startups. As a fully automated recruitment software, iClickats provides data & reports which helps scaling up organizations cut down their hiring costs by 50%.
Free cloud-based enterprise recruitment software that supports online interviews and job postings. Alchemus Recruiting Management System top features such as Publish Jobs to website & job Boards, Import and Parse Resumes, Custom reports, Communicate with Email, Send SMS/Text messages etc.
employAstar is an Cloud Applicant Tracking System that gives 360-degree view of clients, contacts, candidates and requisitions for the companies in India. Online recruitment system generates offer letters within a click and cut short the time involved in your recruitment cycle.
PeopleStrong’s Alt Recruit is not merely an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), rather is an AI-enabled, Intuitive and Intelligent Recruitment Technology platform integrated with 35+ sourcing channels which process more than 1 million candidates.
Talentpool is an enterprise ready recruitment management software that helps recruitment teams increase their throughput with a unified collaboration platform, centralized database and streamlined processes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A recruitment CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) is a set of tools that allows professionals to build and maintain relationships with a large pool of candidates. It effectively streamlines your entire and staffing recruiting process.
Here are some best free and open source recruitment software :
1. Mercer Mettl
3. Big Biller
6. Recruiterbox, etc.
To find out the best recruiting software for your business, list down the must-have features of the software. Compare those features with various systems in the market and select the one which offers all the benefits.
To hire hourly workers, you can post a job opening for the same and then manage them via efficient recruiting software. You can monitor the hiring as well as the post-hiring process with the software.
Some of the most popular recruitment methods include – external advertisements, job openings on official websites, social media hiring, etc.
Recruiting software in following industries
- Accounting & CPA
- Auto Dealership
- Banking & Mortgage
- Government Agencies
- Government Contractors
- Marketing Services
- Maintenance & Field Service
- Media & Newspaper
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- Software & Technology
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Talent Management
- HR & Recruitment