Best Presentation software
Finding the best Presentation Software for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
Presentation software is a software solution designed to help you create impressive slideshows and compelling interactive presentations by combining text, images, audio, and video content. It is used for displaying information about your company's business strategies and overall performance.
Visual presentation software is a great tool for training employees, as well as for selling your ideas and products. Since a visually-appealing presentation goes a long way towards demonstrating professionalism, startups, SMEs, agencies, and enterprises across the globe are utilizing multimedia presentation software for educating, motivating, or persuading their employees, stakeholders, as well as customers. What's more, a neat presentation also helps you fortify your brand image.
An interactive presentation software serves a spectrum of purposes and is known for its versatility. The scope of presentation tools has expanded by leaps and bounds over the years.
Here are some of uses of presentation management software:
- Video presentation software can be used for making presentations for one-on-one meetings, and addressing audiences at large conferences and seminars. The software's cross-platform compatibility allows you to view the presentation on different devices, such as a PC, laptop, iPad, or tablet. The presentation can also be viewed using a screen sharing software and projector for addressing a larger number of audiences.
- Presentation tools are also used for viewing advanced analytics. It sends real-time alerts to help you keep tabs on how many times your online presentation has been viewed by your audience. It also helps you understand how users are interacting with your slides.
- Presentation management software also helps you create stunning whiteboard animation videos. With whiteboard presentation software, you can create short animated videos for conveying your brand story in a catchy style. This type of presentation is generally accompanied by voiceovers.
- The software also gives you the ability to collaborate with your employees, colleagues, and clients.
- It is used for making your speech more convincing and impactful.
Since video presentation software is cloud-based, it offers myriad benefits over conventional desktop presentation systems. Here are some of the benefits of using feature-rich presentation software:
- Ease of Use: A high-performing presentation program is easy to use and an excellent tool for summarizing your content. It also simplifies the process of communicating specific messages to your internal and external audiences. For example, if you are addressing your sales team at a training session and want the participants to take notes, you can opt for a text-heavy presentation. On the other hand, if you prefer a conversational presentation, you may go with an image-heavy presentation for effective storytelling.
- Multimedia Integration: The best presentation software allows you to integrate multimedia into your presentation with ease. With slide making software, you can easily display diagrams, graphs, charts, drawings, images, illustrations, and other graphics to keep your audience engaged.
- Grabs Attention Instantaneously: Presentation making software makes use of multimedia to communicate your message to your audiences; thus, it helps you grab the attention of your audiences instantly.
- Useful for Sales Teams: A high-tech presentation system also plays the role of a sales presentation platform. The software helps your sales team to create winning sales presentations on your business offerings for persuading your target audience. From simple sales presentations to the most complex ones, a feature-rich presentation graphics software helps you craft stunning presentations so that you can stay ahead of the curve.
- Saves Time: A feature-packed presentation management tool also helps save time so that you and your team can focus on other important aspects of the business, such as product development, building customer relationships, etc.
- Helps You Become Better at Improvisation: The presentation program not only makes your presentation more interesting but also helps you become an impromptu speaker. Plus, it also enables your audiences to connect to your visual content, easily.
- Boosts Team Spirit: Top presentation software also enhances team spirit as you get to work with your team members collaboratively from any corner of the globe.
- Easy Sharing: The best presentation platforms allow you to upload your presentation to your blog and video sharing sites such as YouTube so that your global audience can view it online anytime, anywhere. What's more, the software also allows you to share the presentation through a customizable link so that the recipients can view the presentation by clicking on it.
- Flexibility: You can use PPT making software in multiple ways for communicating with your internal as well as external audience. The flexible slides of the presentation management software can be easily customized to suit your requirements.
- Easy to Store: Presentations created by cloud-based PowerPoint software can be easily stored in your PC or cloud-based server for future reference.
These are some noteworthy benefits offered by video presentation software that make it the most sought-after business communication tool.
Presentation making software is of two types:
- Slideware Software: Counted as one of the best presentation management solutions, slideware presentation software makes use of linear flow for creating slideshows or presentations with elaborate details. Slideware is a cost-effective presentation tool that can be easily integrated with the already existing software in your organization. Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, Zoho Show, etc., are some popular slideware presentation management software.
- Canvas-based Software: This presentation management software helps you display your ideas or messages on a virtual canvas. It uses both linear flow for presenting detailed facts, and nonlinear flow for presenting generic points. The software combines videos, texts, images, etc., and places them together within a frame. Unlike slideware software, canvas-based presentation tools have no slides.
The new-age presentation packages, such as Prezi, Academic Presenter, etc. come with the features of both slideware and canvas-based presentation tools so that you can utilize the benefits of both the styles.
- Built-in Layouts and Templates: Online presentation platforms come with multiple inbuilt drag-and-drop templates to help you create eye-catching presentations. The fully-customizable templates allow you to add text, graphics, images, and videos on each slide as per your requirements. What’s more, the inbuilt templates also lend uniformity to your presentation to make it look more professional. Nevertheless, you can also use blank templates for crafting the layout of your choice.
- Modification Tool: Presentation application software comes with a slide modification tool so that you can edit, modify, reorganize, and restyle your presentation, whenever required. The tool also allows you to adjoin additional slides and get rid of the unwanted ones.
- Animation Effects: An advanced animated presentation software allows you to annex animated effects to the already added images, graphs, charts, etc. What's more, it also lets you control the duration of animated effects on each slide. The software also allows you to change or delete unwanted effects.
- Real-time Collaboration: The best presentation software acts as a team collaboration software to cater to today's team-centric work culture. The software facilitates real-time collaboration techniques so that your employees or colleagues can work together on a presentation at the same time.
- Mobile Editing Capabilities: Cloud-based PowerPoint software comes with a mobile-friendly version that can be used for uploading your presentation files to a cloud-based server so that your team members can view it from any corner of the globe. This is yet another collaborative feature that enables your remote employees to ask questions or share their feedback on a presentation or work on the same presentation with you to make modifications. What's more, they can utilize a whiteboard presentation tool for sharing graphics, texts, audio content, etc.
- Search Tools: High-quality audio and video presentation software also provide you with a search tool so that you can easily find answers to your queries.
- Audio Files: The best presentation system enables you to add audio files and other sound effects to add an element of professionalism to your presentation. A high-quality voiceover not only makes your presentation more interesting but also goes a long way towards helping your audience retain your brand message for a longer time.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility: The best presentation solution comes with cross-platform compatibility to allow users to work on different equipment (PC, MAC, smartphones, tablets, etc.) seamlessly.
- Animation Effects: Animations are a great way to jazz up an otherwise boring presentation. The best animated presentation software allows you to add multiple animations to your presentation slides. Animation effects not only help you keep your audience engaged but also makes your presentation stand out.
- Live Polling: The best presentation management software allows you to conduct live polls for keeping your audience engaged. It also allows you to view the results in real-time and project them right on your slide. What's more, you can also decide if you want to display the results to your audiences.
So these are some useful features you should look for when investing in a presentation tool for your business.
Since the market is flooded with countless powerpoint tools, choosing the right presentation management software for your business can be a daunting task. Therefore, make sure you do a bit of online research to avoid purchasing a presentation solution of substandard quality.
When purchasing a presentation management system chosen by you offers all the features highlighted in this post. Additionally, you should keep the following factors in mind to pick the best presentation management software:
- Know your Requirements: Before making the final purchase decision, identify the presentation management problems faced by your team. Based on the identified problems, make a list of features that you think can help you create impressive presentations with perfection.
For example, ask yourself if you need cloud-based access. Also, find out if your organization needs multiple user accounts. At the same time, ask yourself if you want a presentation tool that facilitates online sharing so that you can share your presentation online.
- Know Your Users: Contemporary presentation management software is devised to cater to the needs of highly skilled PowerPoint management software, as well as for users having zero or no experience. Buying a highly sophisticated software that requires high levels of proficiency would prove futile for your team members if they have minimum PowerPoint skills. Thus, to make your investment fruitful, it is necessary to analyse your as well as your team's PowerPoint expertise so that you can choose the right software based on their proficiency.
- Choose a reputable vendor: Make sure the vendor chosen by you offers high-quality presentation tools. At the same time, find out if the vendor has a good reputation in the industry. The best way to choose the right vendor is to visit their website and look for customer reviews and ratings. Software review sites can also help you identify the best software vendors.
- Easy to Use: When you shortlist the best presentation tools, a big consideration to keep in mind is how user-friendly the software is going to be. Therefore, before making the final purchase decision, make sure you choose an easy to use software that has an intuitive interface so that your team can use it even without any technical expertise.
- Export and Import Capabilities: Choose a presentation application package that comes with import/export facilities. This feature will help you export your presentations to other users. Additionally, it will also allow you to import presentations from a different package.
- Collaboration Tools: Ensure the animated presentation software picked by you facilitates smooth online collaboration between you, your team members, clients, or stakeholders.
- Safety and Security: Since storing your sensitive data in the cloud-based server is vulnerable to viruses and hackers, make sure you choose presentation application software that offers strong security features to protect your data from cyber attackers. The software should allow you to add password protection to your presentations. Plus, it should also allow you to set different privacy settings for each presentation file.
- Training: Find out if the vendor provides comprehensive training to the users. Training is generally offered via documentation, webinars, in person, or live-online sessions. Robust training programs are essential for users that are using the presentation tool for the first time.
- Support Team: Make sure the vendor is backed by an efficient customer care team that can resolve your queries or any issue related to the software promptly and efficiently via emails, phone, or live support.
- Pricing: Choose a cloud-based presentation management software that suits your budget. However, you should refrain from buying an overly cheap presentation tool as it may not provide you with the features you are looking for. Additionally, it is advisable to pick a software that offers flexible billing and payment so that you can switch from one plan to another as per your convenience.
A good presentation is the cornerstone of your brand image. Therefore, you should not compromise on the quality of your presentation at any cost. We hope the guidelines highlighted in this post will help you choose the best presentation software so that you can make excellent powerpoint presentations to win over your audience.
VideoMakerFX is a fully featured Video Making Software designed to serve SMEs, Enterprises. VideoMakerFX provides end-to-end solutions designed for Web App. This online Video Making system offers Animation, Customizable Branding, Media Library, Text Overlay at one place. View Profile
It is an awesome presentation software which helps to prepare a polished and compelling presentation. You just have to fill in the matter in the available templates and you are ready with your presentations. View Profile
Looking for ways to spice up your presentations? With AhaSlides' engaging slides, your search stop here! Create questions, polls and Q&A session and interact with your audience like never before.
Power-user is a productivity software that brings powerful new features in the Microsoft Office Suite to help you work faster, smarter and make amazing PowerPoint presentations.
Adobe Presenter helps you deliver your best and exclusive presentations. This presentation making software is used to add quizzes, scenarios, publish presentation as HTML5, add HD videos, aids distant presentations, and so on.
Odoo is a powerful open source ERP/CRM and comprehensive business applications and easy to Track leads. It has a rich web interface that is both feature rich and powerful that is highly customizable to suit your business requirements. You can also download it or grab the source code from GitHub.
Zoho Show is a software which helps to create, edit, collaborate and present whatever is on your mind. You can use this presentation software as a mobile device as a remote presentation clicker.
Aspose.Slides is a .NET API for managing presentations without using Microsoft PowerPoint. The API allows to create, edit, set up, preview, comment, sign, print, protect, convert, export and share presentations of PowerPoint, OpenOffice and other formats.
Transform boring data into stunning visual formats right from your browser with Visme. Present your stories in the form of most engaging and powerful design, presentation, infographics, and more. Leverage ready-made templates and grab people's attention.
Plugged into PowerPoint, ClassPoint is an integrated interactive teaching & classroom quiz tool designed for every educator. It allows teachers to quickly turn their PPT slides into interactive quizzes, collect live responses, and annotate on slides & whiteboard pages.
Powtoon is powered with powerful tools and dazzling effects for preparing presentations without a struggle. It has got built-in drag and drops templates, voice elements, easy video making modes, and so on.
SlideAwesome is a fully featured Presentation Software designed to serve Startups, SMEs. SlideAwesome provides end-to-end solutions designed for Web App. This online Presentation system offers Animations & Transitions, Video Content at one place.
Presbee is a fully featured Presentation Software designed to serve Startups, Agencies. Presbee provides end-to-end solutions designed for Web App. This online Presentation system offers Search/Filter, 3D Objects, Animations & Transitions, Video Content, Customizable Templates at one place.
Power Prompter is a fully featured Presentation Software designed to serve Startups, SMEs. Power Prompter provides end-to-end solutions designed for Windows. This online Presentation system offers at one place.
Powerpoint helps you prepare an eye-catching and attention-seeking presentation. Using this you can incorporate mind-boggling designs, cinematic motions, 3D models and so on. You can write notes in every slide which will be visible only to you.
Google slides is a presentation software which helps to create striking presentations. You can add in-built themes, over hundred font-style, itches, portfolios, pre-made presentations, with the easy option of sharing it.
Prezi has in-built templates and can integrate with powerpoint. It is a presentation software which helps to customize images, charts, layouts and much more. It can be used for presentations even when there is no internet.
Easelly is a web-based infographic platform that is simple and visual. It helps in creating and designing detailed infographics online. Easelly has some novel features such as object creation, dynamic charts, background management, grid view, and text menu.
This Presentation Software helps to get your idea across by putting what's in your mind as a presentation. Using this you can prepare presentations for offline and online use, remote meetings, and so on.
The very name 'Apple' attached to it makes it trust-worthy. You can create diagrams, illustrations, real-time collaborative presentations, powered with rehearse mode, 30 inbuilt themes, over 30 cinematic transitions, and so on.
If you want to prepare stunning and memorable presentations, Microsoft Sway Presentation making software will definitely be of great help to you. It helps you import media on your device and web. It is compatible on any screen.
Haiku Deck is a presentation software which helps to prepare persuasive, engaging, impactful presentations. You can create presentations in the cloud for easy sharing. You can add images, use the various formatting options, etc.
Slides, presentation Software, helps to prepare beautiful presentations. It has Live Presentation Mode where you control what you want viewers to see. It also can access your phone commands for remote presentations.
Slidedog is the easiest presentation making software presentation to be shown on the web, iPad, and iPhone. This software helps to easily broadcast presentations real-time, add live chat & discussions, etc.
Using this presentation making software you can make outstanding presentations within minutes with its pre-designed and animated slides, more than 50 templates, etc. It also updates the slides as and when you add new comments.