Best Office Phone Systems For Your Business -2020
Finding the best Office Phone System for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
How often do you give thought in buying office phone system? Probably never. We always choose a phone system for the organization based on the available sets and what is suggested by the shopkeepers. However, implementing a phone system needs a proper analysis of the organizational needs, workforce strength and everything in between.
An office phone system is an advanced calling system designed to handle the complex needs of the business, like call routing- to transfer the call and connect it with the concerned department, customer service calls, internal communication needs, etc. With the advancement in technology, there is a cloud-based phone system available in the market that has high technical support and relies on Internet Service Provider. While shopping for a small business the one thing to look for is the office phone system integration with other applications and ability to provide optimal quality of service over voice, video, and data.
Also known as cloud hosted PBX system, virtual VOIP hosted PBX system use VoIP instead of traditional phone lines for the exchange of data. PBX stands for Private Branch Exchange which cut down the mess of wired connections and uses internet connection for the calling purpose. The basic use of such a system at the office is for call routing, call forwarding, call recording, etc. These features help in better CRM and effective sales and marketing functions of the organization. The use of internet in the transfer of data from one place to another and flexibility to use make virtual VoIP PBX system a preferred office phone system over others.
This virtual VOIP hosted PBX system is a budget-friendly form of hosted VoIP and handles only inbound calls. The VoIP office phone system is most appropriate for a small business with a low volume of telephone traffic.
The shift from landlines to mobiles and traditional phones to VoIP is the big infrastructure change in the technology overall. The efficiency with which the business uses the phone decide the feature to seek when making a purchase decision for the office phone system. However, the following are features of the office phone system, required by small businesses to serve the needs across the diverse range of industries:
- Greetings- The most important feature of a modern day office phone system, it ensures the customer have a good calling experience with your business. With initial greeting overcall, the system ensures your business never misses a call. This feature is important for the business as it answers multiple callers at once. Hence allowing businesses to have a more effective conversation with the caller.
- Voicemail- Voice mailing saves a huge amount of time and money for the business. It saves the overall time for manual work, writing each message and ineffective communication. The voicemail feature allows to re-listen the message, allow the caller to leave the message even when the staff is not on the desk and maintain the privacy of the caller. The advanced office phone system also offers the feature of voicemail to email, where the voicemail can be sent to the email and can be accessed anytime from anywhere. The more advanced phone systems also send notifications every time there is a new voicemail.
- Mobile Twinning-One of the most essential feature to be implemented in the system today, Mobile twinning helps you pair your desk phone to the mobile. For staff being on the move, working on the field, or working remotely, this feature plays the major role in serving the customer as whenever there are a call, the desk phone, and the mobile rings simultaneously or the calls from the desk phone can be diverted onto the mobile. With IT and sales workforce always moving around, his feature makes them approachable over calls, eradicating the need for voicemail, hence providing better customer service. The more advanced mobile twinning system also provide mobile SIP applications. It provides not only the ability to receive the desk calls remotely but also to integrate third-party SIP apps. The app allows to integrate third-party SIP apps and allow access to advanced features like Geographical location tracking, video conferencing, etc.
- VoIP office Phone system-A technology to slash down the cost! The voice over internet protocol (VoIP) is used for linking multiple departments and multiple sites to allow the exchange of messages, transfer of calls and other phone functions across the system, no matter the location. The VoIP office phone system is known to provide better call quality and less costly services as compared to the traditional phone system. With the ability to be accessed from the remote site, it makes the communication and exchange of information across departments and workforce easy.
- Transferring calls- One of the basic feature every business entity requires, transferring calls refers to the transfer of any call to the concerned department or executive, easily and efficiently. It provides the caller and the potential customer the ease to seamlessly connect and communicate the message efficiently to the concerned department and individual. The multi-line office phone system is one of the most preferred office phone systems for the businesses of any size.
- Self-Administration- Gone are the days that for every small change or feature access in the phone system a phone technician has to be called. The advances phone systems allow integration of phone with the computer and allow the admin to access the system and resolve the basic functionality issues, such as changing ringtone, announcement messages, greetings, setting up a new user, deleting an existing user, call queuing timers and messages, etc. Besides changing the technical phone line setup, the interface allows the user to change all the other basic functionalities of the phone system.
- Call Recording- Call recording is one of the most brilliant and essential feature added to the phone system. For businesses dealing in sales and tele-calling, this feature is most important as it allows them to record the message when the executive is not available on the desk. With all the calls details recorded in the CRM and message being recorded, the customer can be get connected at a later stage.
- Personal Directory- The personal directory is associated and interlinked with every smart office phone system and act like a phone book for every desk. The calls can be directed by selecting the contact from the handset directory, hence giving smart access to the data and cutting down the time consumed in searching the contact in phone back.
- No restriction over the number of external calls
- Unlimited growth in terms of trunks and extensions
- The digital receptionist is available 24X7
- Reporting and analytics available
- Call Queues
All the above features, if implemented with a traditional office phone system are expensive. PBX office phone system cuts down the costing and makes use of the existing setup to implement smooth communication across departments and for external communication.
The traditional office phone system allows only one-to-one calling. However, with the introduction of multi-line office phones, communication can be done between 2-line business phone system, 4-line phone systems and multiple phone systems at the same time. The multi-line office phone system improves and streamlines communication across departments to communicate through internal lines and with the customers to communicate through the external lines. It cuts down the need for two different phone systems for internal and external communication centralize the overall phone system for the organization. Typically housed on the business premises, the multi-line office phone system connects to multiple handsets and cuts down the time of switching phone lines and routing within the organization and assigning calls to the respective department/individual is done automatically.
The office phone system technology has advanced in recent times. The innovation in the telecom industry and in the IT industry have made the placement of multiple phone system and socket around one place and interconnected in a way that it serves all the communication purpose through one single system. The traditional multi-line phone system was operated with the support of physical switchboards that directed callers to the individuals or departments. However, with the advancement in technology, the multi-line office phone system helped connect departments with greater flexibility, improved call quality, and less wired connections. This is further supported by advancement in features provided to the phone system. With all the above-mentioned features, the wise decision is to analyze the business need and make a purchase according to the features required.
Ring Central, the office phone system to offer customer support via cloud phone, video conference, contact center and team messaging. This office phone system for small business and enterprises helps save 30% compared with the industry rivals. It is easy to use, and completely set-up. View Profile
Freshcaller is a cloud-based call center solution. You can set-up your business call center in 2 minutes. You can focus solely on scaling your business without having to worry about the complexities of managing a call center. View Profile
A B2B SaaS company for outbound call centers. We provide software for industries like telecom, finance, insurance etc. Thousands of agents are using Adversus daily for improving outbound prospecting in Europe and US based companies. View Profile
AVOXI Genius is the first affordable cloud-based call center software platform to integrate with your contact center solution. With phone numbers in 170+ countries, easily manage your business communications from anywhere in the world. View Profile
The office phone system offers calling to 190 countries without the need of a desk phone. The system lets the user find the customer acquisition cost, and analyze the employee’s productivity. The interactive interface of the office telephone system helps in training new employees. View Profile
MyOperator is a cloud-based business phone system providing solutions like virtual phone numbers (toll free/non-tollfree), IVR, call management features like call tracking, call recording, live call transfer, callers' database, virtual receptionist and more.
CloudTalk is a fully featured Call Center Software designed to serve Agencies, SMEs. CloudTalk provides end-to-end solutions designed for Macintosh. This online Call Center system offers Queue Management, Predictive Dialer, Call Recording, Contact Management, VoIP at one place.
Servetel is the leading cloud telephony service provider in India that facilitates you with cloud telephony solutions for all your business needs. We spark your business communication with our economical, innovative and handy cloud solutions.
Knowlarity is a leading cloud telephony solutions provider in India enabling streamlined business communication on the cloud. Switching to cloud solutions will upgrade the existing traditional contact center to a smarter virtual calling platform.
With plug and play IP phones, Gateways and SIP trunks, this office phone system gives you a free license for 16 sim calls. 3CX enables you to scale while keeping budget in check. It is also integrated with your cloud provider for uniform operations.
This office phone system can be installed on windows and you can take calls immediately. Axon Virtual PBX provides useful features like call transfer, hold and record to improve services. It has a video conferencing feature for better communication.
Our voice platform comes with a wide range of product and services which helps to automate any business process and leverage maximum advantages of cloud telephony. Discover the power of cloud telephony. Get all communication solution under one roof.
HotTelecom is the ultimate best and easy-to-use virtual phone numbers! HotTelecom offers a wide range of services with virtual phone numbers of more than 100 countries! Take your business to the next level with HotTelecom.
It is more than the small office phone system and lets your company work as a team. There are activity centers, calendars, and payroll systems. Intranet, chat, video-conferencing and a range of collaboration tools to unite your business with this virtual office phone system.
The office phone system offers solutions for a call center within 30 minutes. This small office phone system masks the identity of your customers, keeping their data protected. The system is also designed to verify every COD order before leaving the warehouse.
When looking for an office phone system that cuts risks, improves security and availability, Avaya is the apt choice. The best office phone system offers personalized calling experience and supports multiple devices on a single number. It offers maximum reach and responsiveness.
The system is not only about phone for office use. It is designed for businesses of all sizes. The office phone system manages all the conversations in one place. It helps in making decisions better, with everything being automated. Nextiva offers an integrated platform.
The cloud office phone system offers seamless voice and collaboration. The cloud based phone system for small business lets to work from anywhere. This can work even on the mobile app, and there is no need to take a break from the office functionality. Additionally, it is easy to use.
Conferencing with all meeting rooms, and all smart collaborating solution is at one place. This phone for office use has a range of other features. All the trends required for a modern business are stacked in the system and make the transition easier.
The small office phone system comes with no hassles. Everything is cloud-based and there is nothing to do with the hardware. Tracking the progress and looking at the metrics is made easy. Any number of teams and workflows can be added at any point in time. Connecting to the tools is now simpler.
This best office phone system is designed to upgrade the experience of the customers and employees alike. Under one platform, this office phone system brings video, call, collaboration and conference. This makes communication faster and hassle-free.
With live status information regarding agents, conference rooms, call groups, and queues, FluentStream provides simple and affordable office phone solutions. This office phone system can be integrated easily with your existing software environments.
This virtual office phone system for small businesses lets one work from anywhere, while not compromising the professionalism. This office phone system for small business integrates business calls, emails, and texts which has a positive impact on the work culture.
The phone numbers you get using Virtualphone.com come with advanced call management functionalities and this helps you to convert clicks to customers. Using this office phone system, improve the productivity of your team through faster operations.
Vonage, office phone system for small business and big businesses, aims at improving the connections with customers. This improves the scalability of your business. This office telephone system integrates with all the cloud bases solutions seamlessly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Office phone systems have two categories – Multiline and PBX. Multiline are
the most basic version that are designed to meet the needs to small business
organizations. It has a central unified platform that is connected with
numerous extensions. Receptionists route calls on desired lines for effective
communication. PBX are more suitable for large firms, and do not require
human assistance. They automate call transfers across extensions for better
- Wireless office phone systems can offer a range of benefits for small business
- Flexibility in communication
- More personalization
- Enhance customer service
- Integration with existing applications
- Corporate contact directory
- Multi-channel client communication
- Modern office phone systems have stringent security measures to ensure
that your sensitive information is not leaked. Password protection, data
encryption, firewalls, and user access controls are some integrated security
- Most office phone systems are user-friendly and intuitive. They have
navigable dashboards and simple features; hence do not require intensive
- Yes, organizations can purchase multiple phone lines for their business. They
can also purchase additional phone lines at a later stage if the business