List of Data Analysis Tools and Software in 2020
Finding the best Data Analysis Software for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
Data analysis method involves the tactics of examining large volumes of data gathered from multiple sources such as sales reports, social media, videos, images, and so on. Data analysis software is a powerful data analysis tool that analyses the accumulated data for discovering patterns and correlations that might otherwise be indiscernible. It is a statistical software that enables your business to collect, systematize, and comprehend data for facilitating flawless business operations, and make smarter business moves. The software facilitates intelligent data analysis for generating business-related insights so as to evaluate the past sales trends and forecast future demands.
Data analysis software offers a host of benefits to businesses of all sizes. The statistical software tool is used in various industries, including healthcare, retail businesses, finance, banking, insurance, social media agencies, telecom, etc. to derive clear business goals. Here is a list of benefits offered by statistical analysis software:
- Data analytics software makes use of data cleansing to identify and rectify inaccuracies from data sets.
- Statistical analysis software enhances the quality of data to benefit your organizations, as well as your clients.
- The statistical software also eliminates duplicate data, thus, saving a huge amount of memory space.
- Data analysis eliminates your business risks by identifying fraudulent customers; this is why data analytics software is highly preferred in regulated sectors such as retail, healthcare, insurance, finance, etc., to combat fraud effectively.
- Data analysis method helps you gain in-depth customer insights.
- It displays relevant information on your website based on the purchase behavior of your customers.
- It leverages Machine-Learning (ML) algorithms to enhance the productivity of your business.
- Last but not least, it helps you boost the operational efficiency of your business, besides enhancing your ROI and customer service efforts.
There is a wide array of data software available in the market; however, you should pick the best solution that suits your business requirements. If you are planning to buy data analytics software, here are some crucial features of best data analysis tools that you should take into account before investing in an intelligent data analysis software solution.
- Mobile Compatible: Your data analysis software should enable you to access data from your mobile devices such as iPads, iPhone, Tablet, Laptop, smartphone, etc., anytime, anywhere. You cannot afford to delay crucial corporate decisions until you get back to your workstation as it may prove disastrous for your business, and you may end up losing some important business opportunities. Thus, data analysis tools should be compatible with your mobile devices so as to enable you and your team to make decisions on the go.
- Interactive Dashboards: The best data analytics software feature an interactive dashboard that monitors, analyses, and keeps tabs on important business metrics while allowing you to make data-driven business decisions.
- Flexibility: Data analysis software must support the sophisticated tools and technologies that you plan to deploy in your organization. Your statistical software should be flexible enough to integrate with business intelligence tools, and statistical software solutions such as ERP, CRM, accounting software, data warehouses, spreadsheets, databases, payroll solutions, and cloud apps that you already have in place; this will not only save your precious time, money, and efforts but also add value to your best data analysis techniques.
- Security Features: Make sure that your statistical analysis software offers data encryption features to protect sensitive data. Data encryption encodes your data with the help of several algorithms and makes it indecipherable. It also makes the data accessible only to users having the decryption key. While some data analysis tools offer data encryption features, others offer Single Sign-on features that enable you to sign in to several applications with single login credentials.
- Call Reporting Feature: Businesses aim at providing their customers with an unparalleled customer experience, Data analysis software Therefore, it is essential for your data software to have a service call reporting feature to monitor the performance of your customer care team. This feature allows you to evaluate the team’s performances besides enabling you to train your customer service agents.
- Scalability: This is a crucial feature that your statistical software should have. With time, your business will accumulate humongous volumes of data; therefore, your statistical analysis software should be competent enough to manage such a huge amount of data. At the same time, should also incorporate the useful insights obtained from the newly generated data into the existing data, seamlessly.
- Fraud Analysis: Your data analysis tools should be capable of detecting and monitoring frauds at an early stage to do away with deceitful activities. Therefore, your data software should repetitively analyze your data to make sure that there are no threats or discrepancies.
- Reporting Feature: Successful businesses count on reporting features for intelligent data analysis. Your statistical software should be able to provide location-based insights to help you achieve your mission. It should also accumulate real-time data and represent the same in an efficient manner. Real-time reporting feature also enables you to make quick decisions during times of emergencies.
- Simple Result Format: Results form an essential aspect of data analysis software method as they play an instrumental role in the process of decision-making. Your statistical software should generate real-time results to help you determine your future business objectives and strategies, and make quick and better decisions based on the result of online data analysis.
These are some useful features offered by the best data analysis tools. Therefore, before picking a statistical analysis software, make sure it offers all the features to help you make informed business decisions, and drive exceptional business results.
Data analysis software, techniques help you understand customer preferences, and the latest market trends; this is why big corporate houses, as well as startups, are increasingly using data software for the meaningful analysis of huge volumes of data. The software not only automates big data integration but also simplifies the data analysis techniques by facilitating faster deployment and reducing risks.
Descriptive Analysis, Diagnostic Analysis, and Predictive Analytics. The descriptive analysis helps you understand what happened while Diagnostic analysis helps you comprehend how the event happened. Predictive Analysis, on the other hand, helps you determine what will happen next. Now let’s elucidate the features of these three forms of data analysis performed by data analysis tools:
- Descriptive Analysis: This is the first step for performing statistical online data analysis which analyses what has occurred. Descriptive Analysis accumulates a large amount of data describing specific events, and then systematizes, tabularizes, and explains the data to give you a complete picture of statistical data distribution. It may also use visual aids such as charts, and graphs to help you comprehend the data in a better way. It also helps you identify typos and other anomalies. Statistical software facilitates further online data analysis by allowing you to detect the connection among variables. This form of analysis is comparatively easy from other types of analysis. If done accurately, it also saves your time.
- Diagnostic Analysis: This is yet another form of data analysis tool, method that analyses data to find out why something has occurred. The modern diagnostic analysis is powered by Machine Learning for eliminating unintended bias. Instead of looking on the results of the event, these data analysis techniques focus on the cause of an event.
The diagnostic analysis takes the results of the descriptive analysis into account to identify the areas that call for further investigation. This data analysis software, method interprets questions such as why your website is undergoing a sudden change in website traffic, or why your sales have decreased in a particular region despite your marketing efforts.
In order to determine the reason behind these anomalies, data analysts software find out data sources to identify patterns outside the available data sets. They employ regression analysis, time series analysis, filtering, and probability theory to uncover the causal relationships of the occurrences.
- Predictive Analysis: This data analysis techniques helps you determine the probable consequences of an occurrence. Predictive data analysis is a useful tool for predicting future as it utilizes the results of descriptive and diagnostic data analysis method to identify tendencies and forecast upcoming trends. This data analysis procedure involves the accumulation of data from various sources, which is later analyzed for uncovering crucial information and arriving at conclusions.
Statistical Analysis software evaluates and validates the assumptions with the help of standard statistical models. Predictive Modeling enables data analysts to generate precise predictive models, and leverage the results into the daily decision-making process to obtain results by automating the decisions based on data modeling.
More and more forward-thinking businesses count on predictive analysis to boost productivity and predict outcomes based on this online data analysis. This data analysis method also offers suggestions based on the predictions.
With big data boom on the horizon, it has become crucial for businesses to evaluate, interpret, and distribute data in meaningful ways. If you want to reap the huge benefits that big data brings to the table, and want to support your company and serve your customers in the best possible manner, you should consider investing in feature-rich data analytics software without much ado.
Competera is leading pricing optimization company, which helps retailers grow sales, boost margins and stay ahead of the competition providing efficient pricing strategy and facilitates manufacturers to preserve the brand identity and products’ prices providing strategic brand management.
InfoSuite is advanced field workforce analytics software that provides business intelligence in real-time to help businesses determine which factors are driving or hampering productivity. Infosuite fully integrates with Kironas job management and Scheduling software.
Ultimate Rapid Report Development, Deployment and Re-usability with the Indigo DRS Reporting platform a powerhouse in Data Reporting and Document Generation with a free 28 day trial.
Dynamic route optimization software that plans the optimal routes for trucks and bikes under many constraints in time frames and orders weight or volume. Operate your business more efficiently, manage fleets in real-time, save 40% logistics costs with vRoute - dynamic route optimization software.
Zoho Analytics is a BI and Data analytics solution that allows you to create insightful reports and dashboards. It assists you to visually analyze your business data and to take informed decisions.
Pure Chat's free live chat plan gives users unlimited access to all of our core live chat features, which includes unlimited operators and unlimited chats.
Keyword Research Tool for SEO and PPC campaigns providing best keyword competition data. The simple tool that lets you SPY on your competitors LEGALLY. K-meta is one of the best SEO tools that provide a bunch of features for content creation and optimization, competitor analysis, site audit, great for keyword planning.
ScrapeStorm is an AI-Powered visual web scraping tool, which can be used to extract data from almost any websites without writing any code. It supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
Domo is the complete solution for the data analysis. Domo is faster and smarter decision maker solution, find out the opportunities across the worldwide data. It helps to education, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, media etc firms.
The product provides you a complete pre-migration checklist/inventory of all Office 365 components in order to assist you with your planning for Office 365 migration process.
Our Expertise in the wide range of business applications in Multi-Tier distribution Architecture and Mobile device provided innovatively and quality IT products and solution to help implementation of the agile, integration system and process that will help the business continue to grow.
Grapheme is an intuitive and powerful data visualisation and statistical analysis tool with first in class analysis tools, including six-sigma capabilities, design of experiments, response surfaces and classification algorithms.
Octoparse is an easy-to-use but very powerful web scraping tool that allows you to scrape information you want from websites and convert them into structured formats.
Ideal Analytics is a self-service data analysis and visualization tool available both in the on-cloud and on-premise model. This is a web based tool that can be accessed across PCs, tablets and mobile. It can connect to data coming in from heterogeneuos sources through its ready connectors and gives the users a unified analysis platform.
SpeQue is cloud based billing, inventory, feedback & CRM software with unlimited license including AI powered sales forecast & menu adviser, anti-theft features, recipe based food costing & integrated loyalty program.
MEAU stands for Me App Url is an All-In-One digital platform that helps internet users to introduce yourself and build a network in a safe, peaceful, and professional environment.
Ideata Analytics is a combined business intelligence platform so helps provide and explain data at scale. convert and visualize data with Ideata to help business view insights like never before.
We expertise in implementing different modules of SAP ERP (SAP ECC 6.0) and S4/HANA. Our SAP Solutions: SAP Support, SAP implementation, SAP third-party integration and Development (custom) SAP Rollout and Upgradation SAP Audit.
AsinSeed is a professional and accurate keyword software served specifically for Amazon seller. With AsinSeed, seller learns what keywords each specific ASIN is ranking for, the best keyword that relates to their product, and the right keyword for listing & PPC optimization.
WebNMS IoT is a leading provider of Enterprise IoT software platform and solutions. It is the Internet of Things division of Zoho Corporation. WebNMS Platform is customizable and engineered with tools and features that offers end to end IoT functionalities.
CRM4Sure BI is a comprehensive suite of tools for Data Quality, Data Integration and Transformation, Reporting, Analytics, Visualization, Drill-Down, Data-Mining, Information publishing and much more. With power to manage large data sources and volumes, an enterprise can get rich actionable information- online and real-time.
We are enhancing Hospital & Patient care System as well as Hospital Management will crystal clear Input & Output via an excellent user-friendly multi-user software.
Adobe Analytics is a fully featured Data Analysis Software designed to serve Agencies, Enterprises. Adobe Analytics provides end-to-end solutions. This online Data Analysis System offers Ad Hoc Analysis, Cross-device Analytics, Cohort Analysis, Customer Journey Analytics, Third-party Integrations, Advertising Analytics at one place.
nanobi data and analytics private limited analytics was founded on the belief that business intelligence should simple, agile and pervasive. We believe in enabling every organization to take informed decisions, using business intelligence, and must be able to do so using high impact and low cost analytics.
KAEM Project Management System is an application to manage the project/assignment to the subordinates by there managers. The dashboard is highly interactive and provides extensive details to provide real-time information of the projects.