Best Call Center Software for Small Business in 2020
Finding the best Call Center Software for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
When we uses the intro that too long customer is not at all showing interest plz try to reduce the intro time guys, if it takes too long customer will hang up with in a second so plz see for some more options to reduce the customer satisfaction, thank you. Read More
"Plz don't use intro that too long "
We are using your callhippo service. Before this we already use many of services for international calling. But among that all We found this is the best product. Your recording system of calling is great. Read More
"Great Support and 100% value for money"
Overall experience is good. Tasks become easy to list and sort. Reporting and coordination also improves with the help of this tool. Time spent on a task can be recorded. They can make the user interface more interesting. Read More
Priya , Content Writer
This software has lot of features, cost effective and user friendly too. It provides facilities like bulk sms, voice calls simultaneously, recording call and many others. Pros: Lots of features Cons: Not found yet Read More
Sukalyan Kar ,
Help to manage my work.Help to manage my work.Help to manage my work.Help to manage my work.Help to manage my work.Help to manage my work.Help to manage my work.Help to manage my work. Sujensj susnuenuwny jwjw Read More
Vikas Manocha ,
I have been using steam for buying games & I think there is no cheaper alternative to steam. I recommend it 100% to all the video game lovers. They also come up with seasonal discounts that I absolutely love. Read More
"Amazing experience since 5 years"
Simple, easy to implement and helps us engage our customers. NeoDove is really A great tool to save time and effort. Reports and analytics helps us take the right decisions based on data. The mobile app experience is also awesome Read More
"The best app to engage customers"
Amazing bussiness tool to help you with the customer management and ticket handling. Gives you alot of add-on options in apps that you can use to enhance your creativity. Gives options to criteria selection for different issues. Read More
"Amazing clarity and connectivity"
Abhijeet , Support analyst
Amazing and great when you are looking for best customer experience and immediate attention towards a business interpreted service or support, You can indulge yourself for the best and make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls which is great and when you are away you can put aux as per the requirement like for break meeting project , etc. so I would recommend this software to one and all who is in need of call day to day life for business. Read More
"Avaya review "
MANOJ SAHU , Technical Support
Very convenient and user friendly. It allows you to input your notes as well and setup tasks. As long as you have internet, you can log in to five9 anytime, anywhere. Very reliable and empowers the agent using it. Read More
Allison Papasin , Sales Support
Our overall experience with this software has been very positive. We had to start working remotely and we researched different options, and we're very happy to have chosen this one as it has been very useful. Read More
"One of the best softwares to connect and automate your communication tools."
Ernesto Altamirano , Owner
Overall I'm pleased with LiveAgent, but please, please get an updated module so LiveAgent works with my OpenCart3 websites so I can use LiveAgent to it's full potential. Then it would be awesome and could possibly replace some of the tools I am using now. Read More
"Customer service great, but waiting for OC3 support for a long time"
Jochem , Owner
Experience with Oracle Contact Center Anywhere is good. It is quite flexible and highly accomodating as per business needs. User interface is great which makes it easy for new employee of center. Support from Oracle regarding any issue is responsive. Read More
"Oracle Contact Center Anywhere"
Silky Singla , Senior Software Engineer
A good software and overall performance is good. So I will like to highly appreciate it with the overall usability wish you a very good with ease to use it and how comfortable I felt on using it. Even payment is also secure. Read More
"The best app for virtual number. "
Overall, HoduCC is the best and perfect choice of mine for the company and I am happy with my decision. Autodialer and multi-level IVR in HoduCC reduce our call center agent time and increase work productivity. Read More
"Best Call Center For small Enterprise"
Sindhav Bhagirath, SEO Executive
Call center software is one such software utilized by the companies in order to maintain a smooth calling experience while taking care of multiple communication channels at a time. Modern businesses face numerous accounts where the need for proper communication with the customer is a mandate. The type of communication adds value to the customer base and serves the customer better.
Call center software, also known as call center CRM, is a software that helps the customer service associates to access the detailed information about the customer so as to improve the overall customer service experience. The right information and knowledge about the customer help companies enhance the conversation experience and improve overall customer experience. Typically a desktop software, a call center software integrates well with other applications and back-office applications.
Call center software manages the calls in an organization and makes sure to administer the incoming and the outgoing calls related to informational queries and product support. The purpose is to control the quality and gain maximum insight about the potential customer so as to boost the company’s sale by targeting the right audience.
The primary motive to use a call center software is to monitor the incoming and outgoing calls. The target audience pitch-in and the incoming information query calls needs to be supervised so as to take relevant decision for the betterment of the business. The call center software typically consists of the following steps:
- The call center phone systems and other sales calls are registered over call center software. The system retrieves the customer data if he/she has called previously and is registered with the system. For the new customer calls, a new identity is created with a unique identification number assigned.
- The call center solutions are generally pre-installed with automated verbal replies. In case the customer opts to talk to a particular executive, the call is transferred to the available call center executive.
- This call is then recorded and monitored by the software. This can further be retrieved and can be listened by the authorized entities for better performance and sales lead generation.
- The system updates the authorized person with real-time status. If the call and the query are resolved, it tags it with the ‘success’ call and if not, it keeps the call in the ‘pending’ task and reminds regularly for the follow-ups.
- When the status of the call is marked closed the contact center software marks the ticket as closed. An automated E-mail is then sent to the customer seeking feedback. Based on the feedback, the sales and marketing department can improvise and re-plan marketing strategies.
With the above-mentioned process, it is evident that the call center software streamlines the calling process and makes the job easier ensuring maximum productivity and providing quality support.
- Traditional Call Center Software: Also known as on-premise call center software, this type of call center solution is installed on particular computers systems manually and is maintained by the internal IT team of the company. The major advantage of such a system is that, since it is maintained internally in the organization, the data remains safe and protected.
- Hosted Call Center Software: In hosted call center software the data is stored at one centralized server. All the data is stored on the central server and can be accessed by the authorized person anytime. The software is hosted off-site and is connected to the network via the internet or VPN (Virtual Private Network). The workstation remains inside the organization while the data is available to access anywhere from the remote location. ?The software is maintained by the third party and investment is less since it is low-maintenance. One of the major disadvantages of this system is, since the data is centrally located, any breach to the security can make the company lost all the data.
- Cloud-Based Call Center Software: Also known as virtual call center software, cloud-based systems are technology rich. As all the data is hosted by the cloud server, it ensures high security and prevents a breach. The access to the information requires proper authorization and is cost-effective as the data and resources can be easily shared between the team members. It is more secure and easy to deploy with all the available resources and in-built features. The software requires minimal downtime for maintenance and support.
Any business small, mid-size or large requires to invest in contact center software so as to centralize all the tasks and calls and to drive the maximum returns from the customer data available. The following enlists basic features of a call center software:
- Controlled Telephone Calls: The call center phone systems linked with the software can be controlled and monitored throughout and can be answered via the system. It enables the staff to hold, transfer, or mute calls with just a few clicks through PC or laptop. The system also provides features such as voice calls, live chat, email, conferencing, automated text messages, etc.
- Automatic call assignment: The system assigns the calls as per the availability of the next available technician and there is no need to manually assign the calls. It routes the calls to the most appropriate agent and monitors performance throughout to gather more information.
- Interactive Voice Response: The interactive voice response takes care of the initial messages like greetings, waiting for queue coverage and service prompt.
- Voicemail and Notifications: This feature allows the user to drop a voice mail for the executives regarding the services in odd hours. The advance call center software is capable of recording the calls automatically and email the customer with an acknowledgment receipt for every call.
- Real-time and historical reporting: The real-time reporting feature updates about the current status of tasks and records call for every day, take voice notes, records average duration of calls, records waiting time, mark service levels, etc.
- Integration: The call center software integrates with third-party apps to extend the functionality and process and analyze the customer data in an effective manner. Connections across applications will increase the overall productivity with data being located centrally.
The call center software is designed to streamline the calling process and increase the efficiency of the overall work. It enables businesses to provide top class customer support and provide an optimal experience to the customers. Following are the benefits of using a contact center software:
- Maintains Costing
The call center solutions help minimize the cost by providing budget-friendly services. The software is in-built with many features and also allows cross-application integrations. This helps in minimizing the overall cost investment in individual applications and maintain the system while keeping it secure.
- Enhanced Security
The call center software, based on cloud technology and hosted platforms provide additional data security over the server. It is therefore mandatory to get a trusted and reliable server support that provides robust security, have security protocols and takes care of the overall maintenance of the system.
- Operational flexibility
The call center software not only manages the call but also maintains a wide range of information. This information can be used by the sales department to create new marketing strategies based on customer demand and adapt to better strategies to boost business. This system can also be integrated with the existing CRM applications and E-commerce marketing platforms to meet organizational needs at various levels.
- Increased Productivity
Packed with automated features such as monitoring tools, auto-dialers, voice messaging, time routing, call route matrices, prioritization, etc. call center software boosts the overall productivity of the organization by providing better customer experience. It provides real-time feedback on the performance by the customer support team. ?
- Analytics Report
The analytics report for the individual calls can be generated daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. The report consists of the customer satisfaction ratings, feedback from the customer, call performance, executive performance and overall satisfaction of the customer. This helps in revising the scripts and processes by detecting the loopholes.
With any business, a high number of a service call or information seeking calls are expected. For companies dealing particularly in services, these number could shoot up as high. Providing customers with best on-call support not only help them have a great customer service experience but also boosts the company’s reputation. It effectively manages the company’s inbound and outbound communication by providing a smooth voice call experience to the audience. Also, it helps reduce a significant amount of strain on the customer support team by automating the services. Thus giving the higher management a better control and overview of the system. Call center software is one of the vital addition to any company, be it small, mid-sized or a large company. It not only makes the voice calls task easier but also streamline the process by providing a huge chunk of information about the potential customer. With effective implementation of the call center software the product and services range can be expanded while providing a new set of customers and providing desired results for the business.
RingCentral is the award-winning solution for communication and collaboration. It is the server-based, most flexible, customized and cost effective solution. Empower the workforces to be connected by voice, video calling, team messaging, collaboration, online conference meetings. View Profile
Freshcaller is a cloud-based call center solution. You can set-up your business call center in 2 minutes. You can focus solely on scaling your business without having to worry about the complexities of managing a call center. View Profile
A B2B SaaS company for outbound call centers. We provide software for industries like telecom, finance, insurance etc. Thousands of agents are using Adversus daily for improving outbound prospecting in Europe and US based companies. View Profile
AVOXI Genius is the first affordable cloud-based call center software platform to integrate with your contact center solution. With phone numbers in 170+ countries, easily manage your business communications from anywhere in the world. View Profile
HoduCC Omnichannel offers a streamlined end-to-end communication solution. Its effective use of data allows seamless experience across all channels including Voice, Video, Email, SMS, Live Chat, Integration with Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp for Business & Instagram. View Profile
CallHippo, the most powerful and easy-to-use VoIP based Virtual Phone System, which takes your business productivity & sales engagement to the next level. View Profile
Get your free predictive dialer for 10 days with lots of benefits as no need for the setup fee, there will be no base charges, no minimum charges, get free 24x7 support and easily integrate with any VoIP service provider.
CallCenterHosting provides 24*7 cloud-hosted inbound call center solutions and helps the businesses to get the best outcomes in delivering customer services around the world.
Auto dialer from CallCenterHosting is a multi-purpose outbound tool that generates maximum number of leads and enhances overall call center productivity. Sign up for a 7-Day free trial!
MyOperator is a cloud-based business phone system providing solutions like virtual phone numbers (toll free/non-tollfree), IVR, call management features like call tracking, call recording, live call transfer, callers' database, virtual receptionist and more.
CloudTalk is a fully featured Call Center Software designed to serve Agencies, SMEs. CloudTalk provides end-to-end solutions designed for Macintosh. This online Call Center system offers Queue Management, Predictive Dialer, Call Recording, Contact Management, VoIP at one place.
LiveAgent is a fully equipped help-desk and live-chat software. LiveAgent enables you to streamline all your communication channels into one universal inbox which can be accessed by your whole customer support team.
With Zoho Desk, agents become more productive, managers become more impactful, and customers become more empowered. It's customizable, convenient to use, and it doesn't cost you a fortune. Part of Zoho's 30-strong suite of business software, Zoho Desk brings you the power to put customer service at the heart of your company.
Mcube is State of art Call Center Software on a cloud to enhance the sales productivity & customer expreince.
H-Office CRM is leading provider of customer relationship management (CRM), SFA (sales force automation) and SRM (Support/Service request management) for midcap companies. Our continuous focus is to make application easy to use, smaller learning curve and being cost effective at same time.
A mobile-based app to facilitate sales. Through the app, you can manage your leads and make calls to prospects even from the comfort of home. Real-time monitoring and analysis gives you full control of the conversions and lead management.
C-Zentrix is an end to end Customer Engagement solution wherein our call center solution is complimented with our CRMs (Ticketing CRM & Lead Management System) to give a 360° customer engagement experience. We are recognized by Gartner, world’s leading IT research and advisory company as one of the leading products in Contact Center Infrastructure across the globe.
Servetel is the leading cloud telephony service provider in India that facilitates you with cloud telephony solutions for all your business needs. We spark your business communication with our economical, innovative and handy cloud solutions.
SparkTG is a Cloud-based Contact Centre Solution provider, trusted by many scaling startups & growing organizations. Apart from giving an exceptional experience to callers, it helps in complete agent & contact center tracking by real-time dashboards, reports & recording.
Knowlarity is a leading cloud telephony solutions provider in India enabling streamlined business communication on the cloud. Switching to cloud solutions will upgrade the existing traditional contact center to a smarter virtual calling platform.
Absolute HRMS solution will help you to align your processes with the strategic goals of the company. Complete administrative tasks, access information, get real- time data relevant to business which will help you to take instant decisions.
A smart CRM that provides you with contact management, marketing automation, web analytics, telephony, newsletter management, 2-way emails, real time activity alerts, third-party integrations, and much more.
Contaque's Predictive Dialer improve Agents Productivity. It helps businesses in increasing their efficiency when it comes to customer support and Telesales services. The system displays both campaign and all agent statistics and reports easily.
Ameyo's Contact Center Software helps improve first call resolution and reduces agents' idle time significantly, thereby boosting overall productivity. Ameyo endows with CX rich solutions which are easy to access & agent friendly, yet affordable.
6C dialer offers Hosted Predictive Dialer services for the outbound and blended call centers. We suggest trying Hosted predictive dialer solutions from 6C Dialer free for 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Call center software is a cloud telephony technology, so it is compatible with any existing hardware, device, and operating system.
The advantage of cloud phone telephony is that the host does need to invest in any dedicated hardware installation. You simply have to create the account of your representative.
- Improved customer service
- Boost productivity
- Real-time support
- Enhanced collab among different departments
- Develops a good relationship with the customer
Call center software intends to provide high-quality Voice over Internet service that performs seamlessly at even 8kbps.
Being a cloud technology, call center software can be easily personalized as per the business needs.